Sending to an APO/FPO/DPO Address
- If you know a service member, Goodie Mags can help you send magazines and puzzle books! You must put the specific soldier's address in the Shipping address fields on the Checkout Screen. Anything that is addressed to 'Any Soldier' or similar, will be sent to Operation Gratitude to be donated in their care packages.
- We send all of our packages using USPS Priority Packaging, so your package will reach the military sorting facilities in New York, Florida or New York within 2-3 days. After the package has reached these Military Mail Depots, the military takes over the delivery of the packages around the world. We can no longer track the packages after this. The USPS transfers all packages to the Armed Forces for transport via a contract air carrier and delivery to the overseas APOs, FPOs, and APOs. For APOs and DPOs, either the Army or Air Force provides personnel. For FPOs, the Navy does the job.
- Customs forms may be required. If they are, Goodie Mags will handle filling these forms out to ensure delivery of your package to its destination.
- Please use AE, AA, or AP as the State that package is being sent to and an APO/DPO/FPO designation as the City.
The address should look as follows:
Postal Service Center + Identifier (In the Street Address)
- All military orders will be fulfilled the day they were ordered if by 5 p.m. EST.
- Once your order is received by Goodie Mags, we are unable to cancel or refund it. All sales are final.
- All other orders will be mailed using USPS Priority Mail the same day they are ordered, if ordered by 5 p.m. EST except on Sunday. Any orders received on Sunday will be fulfilled on the immediate following Monday.
- The above policies are subject to change at anytime by Goodie Mags as determined within its sole discretion.